WALL MOUNT BASKETS
Amish Basket Weaver
Sitting flush with the wall, these baskets are perfect for any spot that 'needs something'.
Sea Grass baskets on this page have the color accent at the handle, available choices are: NAVY BLUE, CRANBERRY, NATURAL, or HUNTER GREEN. Reed baskets can be purchased with the following color accents at the handle: ROYAL BLUE, RED/RED, HUNTER GREEN, MEDIUM TRUE BLUE, OR SAGE.
Large Wall Mount Half Basket in Sea Grass
Cranberry accent color
11L x 8W x 6D
Medium Wall Mount Half Basket in Sea Grass
Navy Blue accent color
9L x 6W x 5D
Medium Wall Mount Half Basket in Reed
Natural Accent (accent color options: red, blue, green at handle
8L x 7W x 6D x 12H
Small Wall Mount Half Basket in Reed Natural Accent
Accent color options: red, blue, green at handle
7L x 6W x 5D x 10H
Some Practical Uses for Wall Mount Baskets:
- Rolled up washcloths in the Guest Bathroom
- A convenient place to put the blow dryer when not in use, but keep it handy.
- The small Wall Mount Basket will hold cosmetics & make-up brushes in a handy location near the make-up area.
- For those with a clawfoot tub, this basket mounted near the tub can hold a washcloth, extra bar of soap, a bottle of bubble bath.
- Mounted on the wall beside the hearth or on the brick firewall (as pictured) using 'brick clips' the basket can store your matches or a lighter for lighting the fire, and commercially produced fire starters or a few pine cones.
- At the door to your garage, one of these baskets can become a place to put outgoing mail, a shopping list, and your car keys. When you return from work or shopping, drop your keys into the basket. This is also a good place to put your spare set of car keys, easy for someone to find the spares if you would happen to lock yourself out of your car away from home.
- In the kitchen, particularly if you have limited counterspace, these baskets will hold your cooking utensils in easy reach.
- Anywhere you would like a wall accent that is unique and attractive, our wall mount baskets can be the ideal spot for a floral display of dried flowers, silk flowers or ivy; you can even put a small juice glass of water inside for displaying fresh cut flowers from your garden.