from Amish Basket Weaver
The baskets on this page are designed for a specific purpose. While you may well find many uses for the baskets, other than their Specialty, most are crafted to be perfectly suited to their intended function.
Due to the design, step baskets are only available in the natural color. All other baskets can be purchased with any of these accent color options: NAVY BLUE, HUNTER GREEN, CRANBERRY, NATURAL, or PORT WINE (deep Cranberry); or, a combination of two accent colors.
Step Basket with Woven Handle
15L x 10W x 18D x 25H
Corn Basket in Sea Grass
22L x 14W x 7D x 16H
Bill Organizer Basket with Plywood Bottom & Reed Handles
11L x 4W x 3D x 7H
Divided Silverware Basket with Plywood Bottom & Round Wooden Handle
10L x 5W x 6D x 13H
- Grannie's Handbag Basket can be used as a purse or for taking to the market for small items.
- The Step Basket is such a time and step saver for putting items that belong upstairs, but found their way downstairs. Instead of a half dozen trips, it's one easy and organized way to get items back to their proper place on the second floor
- Our round sewing basket with lid is reminiscent of the ones our grandmother's used for holding spools of thread, needles for mending, even buttons and bobbins. This is a beautifully made basket, delicate but functional.
- The Corn Basket is designed specifically for gathering ear corn from the garden, it follows the ageless form for this task with the added strength of sea grass.
- The Silverware Basket is designed with two wooden separators for keeping flatware organized for a buffet or picnic table. It also holds condiments neatly for carrying from the kitchen to the picnic table.
- Our Bill Organizer Basket is a great place to keep bills to be paid and is spacious enough to hold envelopes, stamps, checkbook and a pen; everything you need to make an awful job more efficient.